Don’t look now, Casper, but I think its almost summer.
Even though the current forecast looks more like December than May and I write this as it is SNOWING…
We are almost there.
Everything we all love so much is so. dang. close.
While we wait for the (hopefully) last cold front to pass through, we’re here to share a few photos and feelings that remind us why summer in the Oil City is oh, so sweet.
1. Fishing…without a coat.
2. The Splash Pad at David Street Station
3. An afternoon on the mountain with your dogs.
4. A quick hike to stand in the Garden Creek Falls.
5. This view. 😍
6. And this view. 😍😍
7. The return of downtown festivals.
8. These summertime Wyoming skies… ✨
9. And this… Which really needs no caption…💛